Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday iPhone Dump


Friday iPhone Dump

I have very random photos on my phone - stuff I see that I think someone else would like, photos of makeup, old family photos for #throwbackthursday.  Don't judge.

This is a random photo I took from Pinterest - my sister is frightened of penguins - when all that penguin stuff came out - the documentary and Disney movies and all - she began to think they were going to take over the world - we have teased her about this ever since. 




This is a photo of my purchases at Urban Decay to take advantage of their great sample special;  I know, I need a 12 step program.



 This is my #throwbackthursday photo this week - taken in 2004.  Daddy reading to his little kids.  They were 6 and 3.  




 This is a photo I took of my Benefit makeup to enter a contest.  trying to win some more Benefit makeup - it is fairly expensive and I like to try sample sizes before committing to their full size prices.  I really have not found a product of theirs I do not like:




This is a photo I took of the giant chocolate bunny my son's girlfriend got him for Easter - 2 pounds of solid chocolate:



No comments:

Post a Comment