Friday, April 25, 2014

New Ulta Purchases!

ULTA BUYS THIS WEEK

Ulta is nice because they give you surprise samples with every purchase.  Here is the view of inside my box:




I couldn't resist picking up some of these Body Shop lotions - buy 2 get 1 free!



Ulta also has drugstore makeup brands - Maybelline is my favorite drugstore brand and I wanted to try this Maybelline Hi-Lighting Blush $9.99:



And this Jane Multi-Colored Cheek Powder Color Correcting Powder $12:




I also bought this Stila pack: Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm that was on sale for $12:



As I said, in every Ulta purchase you get free samples; I got some hair softening oils and shampoo and conditioner - LOVE!!!: 



And last, but not least, as it is the reason I was buying the Ulta products,  Urban Decay Travel-Size trio for $19.  It included the setting spray, eye shadow primer, and 24/7 eyeliner in Rockstar.



No comments:

Post a Comment