Monday, April 28, 2014

Lip Factory Inc April 2014

WHATS IN THE BOX?

My first month with Lip Factory was a big success!  Lip Factory comes at the end of the month and is $22 a month.  They do have a Lip box that comes out at certain times but the majority of their box is a mix of makeup items.
The box is really cute and compact:


This is the first peek - love the lips sticker: 



There are 6 items in this box!  
And they wrapped the nail polish to protect it:


Jessie's Girl - (dark brown) I love that this eyeliner pencil has a sharpener in the lid!  How inventive!



Be a Bombshell  (eye shadow crayon in fetish) - this a really pretty purple:


Color Club  (nail polish in Earthy Angel) - I like this nude nail polish.



Be a Bombshell  (eyeshadow in tempted) - neutral brown color that I will use all of!



OFRA (lipstick in 109) Again, the perfect shade for me, this is a nude lipstick - so glad this box listens to the quiz they make you do when subscribing.



NYX butter gloss ( lip gloss in creme brule) another perfect shade that I love and will wear all of till it's empty:

 So my first Lip Factory box matched my tastes perfectly and I am happy I grabbed this subscription.  Next to Ipsy, it is my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment