Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hautelook Lip Beauty Bag

 When I saw this featured on Hautelook, I knew it was for me!  I am obsessed with stuff for the lips - my sister is the eye person and I am a lip person!  Perfect bag for me!



This cute little bag came carrying it all!  I will probably upgrade and put this in my purse as my new makeup bag - mostly lipsticks!





This is a very clever gadget from Swoon - A no more lost gloss wand!  It can be used inside lip glosses to get that last bit of gloss out - no wasted gloss!  Love this!



 Very nice little lip crayon by Lord & Berry - love the shade!


 Laura Geller lipstick in a swirly coffee color - perfect for me!




These Mirenesse Glossy Kiss and Lip Bomb are worth the price I paid for the whole bag!  They are fantastic!


And the bag would not have been complete without a lip gloss by Lorac!  Love this gloss color!


Also in the bag, you would expect to find a nice lip pencil and here it is:


And of course a lip liner pencil to line the lips - by NYX - a favorite brand of mine!


Finishing out the collection is a lipstick holder with mirror in a nice red color.


Super value for the $32 I spent on this with shipping and handling!

No comments:

Post a Comment