Monday, April 7, 2014

Subscription Boxes

WHATS IN THE BOX?


So... I am a little obsessed with makeup right now - and with it, makeup subscription boxes.  I have joined the following subscriptions:

Birchbox - $10 a month - samples mainly - small value sizes
So after two months of this subscription, I cancelled due to not receiving the types of things I am interested in.  And I rejoined after learning about their points system.


Ipsy - $10 a month - 4/5 beauty products in full or travel size



Julep Maven - $20 a month - 3 products - can select all nail polishes or a mix
My first box contained two nail polishes and a cuticle pen.
I cancelled this subscription - not really needing that many bottles of nail polish.

Glossy Box - $21 a month - 4/5 samples and beauty products - bonus items
So excited to join this monthly box when I saw that it came with a bonus Alex and Ani bangle.  Was not too impressed with the scent 7 hand creme.



Boxy Charm - $21 a month - 4/5 beauty products





Beauty Box 5 - $12 a month - 5 samples/beauty products
The theme this month was SPA - and i loved every item in this box.  It is a great value too!  The Shea Body butter was my favorite item - just bought the shower gel in it too.  I keep the H2O creme by my bed - makes my hands so soft.  And the makeup base is a very good product.


Lip Factory - $22 a month - 5-7 beauty products with several a year focused on the lips -



Lip Monthly - $10 a month - variety of beauty products with a focus on lips

No comments:

Post a Comment