Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ipsy July 2014 part 2

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?


I signed up for two Ipsy Bags and my second bag was a hit too!  

Faith Aromatherapy Body Lotion in Citrus/Ginger - This smells really good and is a nice sized little lotion to stick in my purse.  I do wish Ipsy would go back to having the whole bag be makeup.  I get plenty of lotion samples in my Birchbox subscription.


Pur-lisse Essential Daily Moisturizer and Sunscreen - I love this brand - have several tubes of the moisturizer but none with sunscreen yet so this was nice.  I have recently added sunscreen to my daily makeup routine because a cousin mentioned she read it was the best defense against aging that you can do for your skin.  I am all about preventing the wrinkles! 




Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass in Cherry - I really like this - I am a lip girl so I can never have too many tints - and you can use this on your cheeks as well!  I love when products are multi-functioning!




 I was very pleased with my second bag - it only contained two duplicates - the Pop bronzer (which I shared with a friend) and the Bare Minerals 5 in 1, which was a different shade so I can use both! 

I also love having two of these cute pink bags for all kinds of uses.  I was very pleased with July Ipsy but would love it if they went back to only makeup in their bags.  I have plenty of lotion and sunscreen from my subscription to other boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment