Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ipsy July 2014


WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box that contains 4-5 beauty items for $10.   July's month theme was Sensationally Sunkissed!  What a cute pink scalloped bag!  I really like that it is waterproof too.




The first look out of the bag:



Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray - This is a great beach spray!  I love the smell of it and the way it textures my hair.  I have tried this soy renewal brand before and I really like it.  It can be a bit pricey though.


Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil - I will probably use this to shave my legs, a tip given to my by another Ipster.  I have pale white skin and am a redhead - I do not tan - I turn red and then go back to white - or maybe a darker pink.  There is not a tan shade.




Bare Minerals 5 in 1 creme eyeshadow -  This is the smallest sample I have ever seen in an Ipsy bag - even smaller than the Benefit tints.  I was really hoping to get the duo pallet instead of this because I prefer them over creams but I will use this.  The color is right for what I like and I have primers and and even an over the shadow cream to make it last.  This is a bit messy and hard to get in place.  It is smooth though.  I usually prefer shimmery eye shadows.  



Pop Bronzer - Again, I will have to find a different use for this as I do not use bronzers.  It is a nice size though - very impressed with Pop products.




Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm - One of my favorite things in this bag was the Pixi tinted brilliance balm.  The full size is $14.  My shade is a tad on the pink side for me.



I like getting Ipsy so much that when my cousin needed someone to sign up to get off the waitlist, I got another one.  So this is just my bag 1 review.  I really liked this one so couldn't wait to see what bag 2 had!

No comments:

Post a Comment