Friday, July 11, 2014

MemeBox Naked #22

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Memebox's are not a subscription box but are similar in that they ship a random variety of items in a box to your door.  There are several types - Naked, Super box, Lucky Box, and Memebox.  They are Korean beauty products.  A majority of them have a theme.  The Naked box means you get to see what is in it before you choose it but most of their boxes are blind - meaning you won't know what's inside.  Sometimes they give you a sneak peak of an item to get you to purchase one of the boxes.  They range in price from $15- $60 and you can purchase in bundles to save money.

I purchased Naked Box #22 awhile back and it finally made it through customs to me!
These boxes are a super cute pink color - love the box!



 First look - loving everything !



Dr G Bling Bling Cream - SFP 35 -  This provides natural skin protection with the SPF 35, controls oil and has a matte finish.  It is comparable to our BB creams.  


MISE EN SCÉNCE Curling Essence 2x - This is a 2 in one for nutrition and curl - makes your curls bounce without being sticky or drying - very nice - wore this in my hair today and I noticed a difference in the moisture feeling in my hair.  I love it!  I do have to use quite a bit though since I have very thick hair.



ELLEGIRL I SAY TINT YOU SAY GLOSS -  (Rock Berry)  This is reason #1 that I bought this box - love the super cute packaging on this lip gloss!  This is supposed to be a moisturizing lip gloss.  It is a very pretty red color and stains nicely.



 MAKEON MERMAID WATERPROOF GEL PENCIL LINER SET - And this is reason #2 that I bought this one - love this Mermaid case liner set!  Super cute packaging with a lot of nice liners - 


 They are as follows: 
1.  Party Tonight Pearl Black
2.  Lovely Espresso Brown
3.  Sexy Vampire Burgundy
4.  Secret Princess Gold
5.  Look at Me Lovely Beige


They can also double as spreadable eye shadows - you could pack these for a trip and not need to take any other eye shadows or eyeliners.



ILLI GREEN TEA BRIGHTENING MASK -  This is the thing I was most curious about in this kit - I have never used a Korean face mask but have heard nothing but good things - very interested to see how my skin feels after trying this - I will update you! It is supposed to replenish dehydrated skin.



Very excited about all the items that came in my Memebox.  This box was $23 plus shipping and I feel I got my money's worth here.  The eyeliners alone were $39 in their shop when I bought this box.  They offer special codes at different times which will bring the cost down for you - just check out Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment