Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Monday Musings...a day late...



Another Tuesday is upon us and I missed Monday Musings with Family in town so here goes!



I could not resist these yellow and gray chevron sheets at JC Penney yesterday even though my bedroom is more of a gray blue.  I did not buy a chevron comforter to match so I think I am okay putting these on under my comforter that matches the room.


And no trip to JC Penney is complete without a stop inside the Sephora store!  I could spend hours inside here exploring all the makeup and fragrances.




I picked up the Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray since I was almost out of my setting spray.  I love this brand!  And if you do not use a setting spray, I really recommend it!  I do see a big difference between when I use one and when I do not. 


I also grabbed the Urban Decay Eye shadow Primer Potion Anti-Aging since I am almost out of my previous sample size of the same thing.  This primer does work and my eye shadow lasts all day.



Sephora also gave me a free lip gloss and I had enough points for some Nars sunscreen primer.  Not bad for under $30 at Sephora! 




 I also got a sample of Tresor In Love - which I love and is on my want list for perfumes right now.  This perfume reminds me of Paris and the visit I made there when I was a teenager.  I visited with a boyfriend and it was so romantic to be in love in the city for lovers.
 
And this cute set is now on my wishlist for Christmas - really want it!  Bloomingdale's is sold out right now but will be looking for what sets they put together for this holiday season.




No comments:

Post a Comment