Saturday, July 12, 2014

Memebox - Nakedbox #19

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

So right after I bought the first Memebox, I went and purchased another one - it is a little addictive - this is another Naked box which, since I was new to Memebox, I wanted to start with.  

I could not resist adding this first - since this first photo goes on my blog page!  How funny is this Psy mask?






Again, super cute pink box:


First look - looks amazing!


PERIPERA PERI TINT MINI MANDARIN JUICE -  So if you read my blog, or know me , you know I am a huge sucker for packaging - HUGE!  This of course is the reason I bought this box - love this cute little lip gloss so much - yes, it is orange and yes, it smells like oranges! But I love it - and I will keep the cute little box it came in too! It does say it is also a cheek stain and the gloss is build-able so I will not wear it as a straight orange color.  




DDOBYUL SNT SUPER BB -  I am a huge fan of BB creams as well - so this will get used for sure - this is a very light shade which is perfect for me.  It also has anti-aging natural ingredients in it - which at my age is great! 



 NOTS ACNE PORE DEEP CLEANSER -  A cleanser for acne and pore reducing - I have two teenagers in the house so this product will be put to good use.




IOPE BIO ESSENCE INTENSIVE CONDITIONING UNISEX KIT -  I had no idea what this was when I saw it online - It is a skin conditioning leave on kit with his and hers applications - and comes with the little sponges to apply.  It moisturizes the face and improves clarity and texture.  We will see if I can talk my husband into using this with me.  It does say to moisturize right after this so it must be strong stuff. 





PSY MASK-  Yes, this is supposed to be Psy from Gangnam Style - very interesting face mask packaging choice! This is supposed to bring a youthfulness back to your skin and replenish dehydrated skin.  I will also enjoy seeing what this does to my face - maybe if I do the dance while wearing it?? 



No comments:

Post a Comment