Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Follow up!



BIRCHBOX - I cannot say enough good things about this company.  They have excellent customer service.  If something is wrong with shipping or items in the box, they do everything they can to make it right.  I recently had an issue with a BB sub for my brother and BB went above and beyond to make me happy.  They gave me points and a free box!  You earn free points for your monthly box, for reviewing, and for having new people sign up with your link.  Those points can be turned into cash to use in their store.  I am in love with their store too - always find goodies in there to try!  If you want to sub this one click here.



Cake Boss Folders - I found these cute folders at Dollar Tree - yes Dollar Tree -0 for yes, $1.  Love them! Super cute!  I was amazed at all the goodies at that store.  I found some cute spritzer and water bottles for my Posh business.  



Glass Sculptures - This was part of the amazing ceiling at the Indianapolis Children's Museum.  They have a rotating seat that you can lay back and watch the ceiling.  AMAZING!  So Beautiful - I want a pic of this blown up for my wall!




Ghirardelli Squares in Dark & Raspberry - These are my new favorite chocolates!  Love them and the fact that they have cute pink inside!  

No comments:

Post a Comment