Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Currently...



Currently Burning:


I do not burn candles normally in the summer but I love my wax burners - right now I am using this one from Better Homes and Gardens.  These are at Walmart and cheap - and they last a long time.


Currently Buying:

(photocredit: www.helloprettybird.com)


I fell in love with Memeboxes!  I purchased a few - Naked Box 22 and Naked Box 19.  I cannot wait to review these two boxes.  The Naked boxes show you what comes in them before you order.  I am working my way up to a blind box.  There are Memeboxes, Super boxes, Lucky Boxes and Naked boxes.  

Currently Reading:


Reading Possession by JR Ward - a novel of The Fallen Angels.  I think this is book number 5 or 6. 


Current Obsessions:

Decorating my planner with Washi Tape.  McDonald's Caramel Frappe's.  Flip flops.  Sea Salt Sprays.  Perfectly Posh products.  Bracelets.  Ipsy makeup bags.  Birchbox.  Pinterest. Benefit Cosmetics.  Watching Bones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment