Sunday, June 29, 2014

Perfectly Posh

I received two orders this week from Perfectly Posh and was super happy with my shipments.

Apple of my Eye Bombinator -  ($3) These bombs are huge and smells delicious.  I got these because they were on the closeout list and I really wanted to try one.  SO looking forward to taking a bath with this.  

A Day at the Beach Bag Fuzzy Triplets -   ($9)   These are cute little bombs that make me think of the beach!  Love these! 




I also received this group of items.



Cajole for Her -  ($5)   This soap was also on closeout sale.  It smells a little strong for me but I like the massaging bumbs on this soap.


Polka-Dot Peppermint Chunk Big Bath Bar -  ($9) This smells amazing and I love using it.  It is a huge bar and I felt like it was a great deal.




Gender Bender Bar - ($9)  This is a charcoal bar for detoxing.  It says shea butter but it does not smell like shea butter - not sure what the scent is but it is gender neutral so my whole family can use it.


Raspberry Bang Bang Lipshot Lip Balm - ($4) I love these little balms - and the price is perfect.  I will have to order the whole set.  They also have Tree Hugger and Green Mango.




I was so impressed with this line that I have started to sell Perfectly Posh.  I believe in their values and products.  I am very passionate about promoting products where no animal testing is done and where all the products are all natural and free of petroleum, paraffins,  parabens, sulfates and gluten.   Another plus is that the whole line does not have any items over $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment