Sunday, June 8, 2014

BIRCHBOX JUNE 2014

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

My Birchbox came super early this month - did not even make it to the June 10th reveal on the website!  Here's the first glance:


Joie Parfum - (full size $98)  This smells really good and it didn't bother my asthma which is the main reason I can rarely wear perfume.  Pretty smell like mandarin, roses and sandalwood. I will wear this.  LIKE


 Gilchrist & Soames -  (full size $16) This is a body lotion and it smells good - not overwhelming or sticky either.  I love body lotion and this is a nice size for my purse.  LIKE



 Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face - (full size $36)  I love the Coola products.  This is my favorite thing in this box.  I would buy this every summer.  LOVE 




Vasanti Cosmectics Brighten Up Face Rejunvenator -  (full size $34)  I cannot wait to try this stuff that promises glowing, smooth complexion results!   LIKE 




Number 4 hair Hydrating Shampoo - (full size $34)  I like little travel size shampoos like this for taking on overnights - some hotel shampoos are really terrible.  OKAY 




Number Four Hydrating Conditioner - (full size $36)  I do like that they included the conditioner in the box as well but would have liked to get the same size container or switched since I use more conditioner than shampoo.  OKAY



For June, this was a perfect box to get - hydrating shampoo and conditioner, sunblock for the face, and lotion.  This box reminded me of Ipsy's box last month.   Birchbox has usually sent me at least one item in the box that makes it worth the $10 to me - this month it was the Coola Tinted Matte sunscreen.  

The points system is where the value is - I can review each of these products on their website, earning me 60 points - and I got 10 points for buying this box - so that is 70 points.  Once I hit 100 points, I get $10 to spend in their shop.  To join Birchbox, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment