Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Citrus Lane Mom Treat Mystery Box

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Citrus Lane occasionally does Mystery Boxes and these are a great value so I recommend you snag these if you see them go on sale.  They are always under the shop tag in the website when they are for sale and are usually $39.   Last month I chose the Mom Treat Mystery Bag that revealed that it had a Stella & Dot bracelet.  





Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Hand Cream - I love hand creams and little tubes like this are my favorite - can just pop them in your purse of send in kids backpack.  LIKE


Baggu bag  in fox - I have really wanted one of these bags since I saw them on other bloggers sites.  Easy to stick in your purse and use at the store.  I love that it has foxes on it too.  LOVE


Deep Steep Moisture Stick in Lavender - I have never heard of this product but someone said it is good on knees and elbows.  I will definitely be trying this.  LIKE 



JULEP nail polish in Gabrielle - This is like a deep purple so I will be saving it for winter.  I do not have this shade and do not really collect nail polishes.  But Julep is a good brand and I like that you can add the shade to the top of the bottle.
OKAY



STELLA & DOT BRACELET - This is a very cute bracelet and has a value of $39 - I do not think you can buy it anymore so that makes it more collectible and it is my favorite thing in the box since it is the reason I bought this one! LOVE




I was very pleased with my Mystery Box and glad I jumped on this one.  I loved that they offered a Mom Treat box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment