Monday, June 2, 2014

The Holiday Housewife Box June 2014

What's in the box?

The Holiday Housewife is a monthly box for $24.95.  June's theme was Free Spirit.  
The box promises 4-5 items with a monthly newsletter and recipes.
This month had two recipes:  Buffalo Blue Cheese Meatballs and Margarita Mix!  

"The Month of June is dedicated to your inner bohemian girl and letting your Free Spirit run wild!"

 Magnetic Clip - (.75)  The cute little clip on this month's theme saying is very cute.  I love the little pink accent jewels.  LIKE!


Gift Bag - ($5.00) This is a very cute gift bag and it comes right in time - I have a friend who celebrated a birthday this weekend.  LIKE!


Bohemian Love Heart Peacock Necklace and Burlap bag - ($8.95 and $1.00)  This is necklace is very cute and I put it on as soon as it was out of the box because it matched my outfit perfectly.  It is long too which I love. The little bag it came in is pretty cute too.
 LOVE!



Up close of the necklace charms:


Owl Note Cards - (5.92) - These are super cute little note cards and they are exactly what I would pick out in a store.  Very cute owls and love having thank you cards on hand.  LOVE!


Owl Journal - ($6.99) I love this little Owl Journal too.  Perfect size to throw in my purse to make lists. And I love the lime and pink together.  LOVE!



Charm Bracelet with Feather Charm - ($22.95 and $3.00)  The first time you sign up for Holiday Housewife you get this lovely charm bracelet and each box includes a charm.  This month's charm is a feather.  Very cute and I love how cute this is.  LOVE!


Flower Hair Clip/Pendant - ($5.50) I would never wear this in my hair but I do have the perfect purse to attach this to so it is not a total loss - love that it has a pin to also make this a pendant.  LIKE!


Hazelnut Wafers - ($4.99)  The box also included some wafers and my husband snagged them right away. So they were a win for him!  LOVE!



The value of the box came up to a total of $72.58 (they included a $7.99 shipping fee in their total value price) and I paid $24.95 with shipping included. 
So the items in the box were ones I would use or like to wear, so it was worth the money to me.  I am very excited to see what is in July's box as the spoiler says "Girl's Night In" and promises great pampering items for Etsy shop owners. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review we have posted a link t your review on our webpage.

    The Holiday Housewife

    http://noblvsjen.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-holiday-housewife-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Autumn! I will be adding the July box to next month's purchases.

    ReplyDelete