Saturday, June 21, 2014

PERFECTLY POSH...

A few weeks ago, I learned about an up and coming company that sells pampering items which are petroleum, paraffin, paraben, sulfate and gluten free.  They do not do animal testing and use natural based ingredients.  


Calm Down -  ($16) This is a mask to use when your face is feeling dry and irritated.  You leave it on for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.  If makes your skin feel so soft!  I am in love with this mask.  I often experience dry skin so this should help at these times.




Brazilian Bombshell Skindelicious Body Butter -  ($22)  This smells divine!  It makes my skin feel so soft and not greasy.  I am in love with this and want the snarky bar as well. 


Daily Grind Coffee Scrub - ($24) This is a body scrub that smells so good - it is not recommended for the face.  But use it on arms, legs, neck and torso and it aides in the prevention in cellulite.



BIG FAT YUMMY HAND CREAM IN SNARKY -  ($9)  Again, I feel like I am saying this for everything but this smells amazing and makes my skin feel so soft.  There is no greasiness and I am in love with snarky stuff too!


These are the products I have sampled so far and I am in love with them all!  I am excited about signing up to sell these products as I really am passionate about their no animal testing and use of natural ingredients.  The products I have tried do what they claim to.  


No comments:

Post a Comment