Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birchbox Limited Edition Mermaid Box

My Mermaid box came in the mail today!  This is my favorite Birchbox Limited Box to date!  I saved money on it with my points and added a Mystery box with two items to it.  There was a problem with my shipping so I also earned another 1oo points which is $10 in their store.  But this also caused my bracelet not to be shipped either so they are working with me on getting a replacement item.  Great customer service!  UPDATE:  Customer service is beyond amazing - I am getting the Skull Candy earbuds that you were supposed to spend $60 to get.  I love Birchbox!

The first look:


Vasanti Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Electric Navy - Love that this has a sharpener in the cap of it.  I have blue eyes so this should really play them up.




Stephanie Johnson Mermaid Mirror - One of my favorite items in this box - so cute and I love the shimmery colors. 


 RUFFIAN Endless Summer Collection – Nail Polish Trio - I love this little set and this is really what made me buy this set when I saw that these were for sale in the shop for 


COOLA Liplux SPF 30 Original Formula - This is another favorite item of mine - love Coola products and just received the tinted sunscreen in my June BB! It is a very nice lip balm with sunscreen.


Captain Blankenship Mermaid Mane Sea Salt Spray - I am in love with sea salt sprays and this is the second one I have received this month in sub boxes.  


Atelier Cologne Cédrat Enivrant Cologne Absolue  - I have sampled a few of these colognes and this is my favorite!  It is a very nice size for a sample.  


Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Genius Waterproof Topcoat - This goes on after your mascara to make them waterproof.  It is genius!


A great value for $44 since the items totaled $110.54.  I ended up with a price of $24 using my Birchbox points.  


I added on a Mystery Box since I was spending $35.  Thankfully, this is added before your points are taken off.  I received the perfume L'eau de Opale and Skin Transformer Face Spotlight which is a tinted sunscreen.  




No comments:

Post a Comment