Friday, June 13, 2014

Ipsy June 2014

WHAT'S IN THE BAG?

Pretty in Paradise

Ipsy is a monthly makeup bag that arrives around second week of the month for $10.  It is usually jammed packed with makeup!  This month it arrived as expected and had lots of goodies!




NYX BUTTER LIP GLOSS- (Apple Struedel) $5 I am a big fan of the butter glosses and this will be my 3rd.  It is also a different flavor than my other too and could not be happier with it.  These are also so inexpensive you can get the whole set pretty cheaply.



BE A BOMBSHELL MASCARA -   $15  I like the Be a Bombshell line but I cannot tell you how crazy this has been!  People all over Facebook and the internet talking about this mascara and how stinky it is.  I must say that I probably never would have smelled this if someone had not mentioned it.  It does have a strong odor.  But I also compared it to my other mascaras and Smashbox smelled almost as bad.  This smells like plastic to me.  Be a Bombshell said the reason it is smelly is because they chose not to put a fragrance in it so people with sensitive eyes could wear it.   And really, I can say that this is the first time I have every smelled Mascara, ever.



MARC ANTHONY DREAM WAVES BEACH SPRAY - $8.79 I love beach sprays - even though I have really thick hair!  I love the way your hair feels at the beach - it is one of my favorite memories of summers in Florida.  This smells really good and I will use it all up.



clariSEA SEA SALT SOLUTIONS RAPID DETOX CHARCOAL EXFOLIANT - full size $18 I have never heard of this brand before but I have tried charcoal exfoliants.  These are harsh so you only use about three times a week or less if you have sensitive skin like me.  Make sure to use a moisturizer after as well.  



JESSE'S GIRL WATERPROOF LIQUID EYELINER -  $6.99  I am not a fan of eyeliners as a whole but this is very nice and I like that it is waterproof as my eyes water in the summer due to allergies.  Jesse's Girl is a brand I have used before so I was pleased to get something else in their line.


PRETTY IN PARADISE GLAM BAG BY Rebecca Minkoff -  This was made exclusively for Ipsy so I could not determine a retail price.  This is probably my favorite bag to date for Ipsy! Love it - so pretty and reminds me of tropics and summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment