Thursday, June 5, 2014

Shopping Thursday....

What I have been ordering this week....


I have wanted to try Lush for awhile so I ordered this little set - $16.95.  It comes with Sweetie Pie shower jelly and a Rock Star soap.  It has a cute little wrap with it too.  





Birchbox announced a limited edition box this month - Mermaid box and I have never gotten a limited edition box so I snatched this right up.  Cannot wait to try the sea salt spray and 
the cologne.  It comes with a cute little mirror as well.  I used my points to knock off $10 and added the Mystery bag and bracelet.





I realized I needed some new Tupperware - hard to believe since my grandmother sold it for decades but still... I needed some new stuff and look at the cute set I found!  It's called the Little Bit of everything set and it is such a value for $18.00.


And since Father's Day is coming up, I also picked these up for my husband - he loves these and will be thrilled!




And my husband loves wax candles and so I got him these two cute little bears for each of his kids!  These are the  Single Honey Bear s and Flicker had a great deal on them - $2.50 a piece and free shipping.



Not much makeup this week.  I am excited about the order I placed at Berdorf's with my $25 gift certificate.  This Clinique set in purple is very pretty.  And I had a little left over to get a eyeliner/lip pencil sharpener.



No comments:

Post a Comment