Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday LOVES...


I ran into Walgreens looking for the Elf Ariel makeup line.  I did not find the complete set but this is one of the items you can purchase.





I picked up a new mascara and yes, a lot of the reason was because of the cute packaging!  I love the little panda on the packaging!  I also picked up another Elephant lip gloss in cherry for $1 and this little LA Colors set for 50 cents.




On my want list for a palette this month is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar.  I would love to own it and need to start saving for it.  It is $49 but I think I can get it on HSN for $29.



On my wish list for lipsticks this month are the Too Faced Melted lipsticks.  How cute are these?  i want them in every color! OF COURSE!




Memebox is not a subscription box service but they do sell boxes with themes from Korea with products from their cosmetics lines.  I ordered my first one today - a Naked box which means that it showed me everything that was in it before I purchased.  I cannot wait to try the bling Cream, face mask, eyeliners, and lip gloss.


No comments:

Post a Comment