Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Musings....


My Mermaid Birchbox still had not arrived so I e-mailed Birchbox to find out what was the hold up - turns out they were having some mailing issues with their distributors so for my trouble they are giving me 100 BB points which is $10 off in their store.  That brings the cost of this box down to $24 - I got a mystery box and a free bracelet coming in this box and already saved $10 with other BB points.  Thanks, Birchbox!





My Mystery Citrus Lane should be getting here any day but from the previews I have seen, I should have passed on this box.  It fits more of a young baby than the 3 year old boy I bought it for.  I will probably be saving it for a baby Christmas gift. 





Julep had a Flash Sale last week and I picked up a few items.  I did not really need any nail polish but I could not resist Sheryl for $2.  I also picked up a few cute magnets and a bracelet for  a friend.   I spent maybe $12. 



I really want to order the Barkbox - if only they would come out with a good discount to buy this box!  I did find a new toy for Butch by seeing their unboxings - these bones are super cute and can be thrown in the wash.  $8 at the Harry Barker site. 




I finally got an e-mail from Influenster saying I am getting one of their sample SurfVoxBox's! I will review it once it gets here and I also got some freebies from Pinch Me which I will be reviewing soon.  Both sample companies are free to join and send you free samples in the mail if you are selected.




And finally, I am excited to try some Perfectly Posh products.  I ordered a few things to try this week and got the buy 5 get one free deal.  Here is a sample of what they sell.  I am trying the Gender Bender, Hippie Scrubber, Polka-Dot Peppermint, After Sun Body and Shimmer Lotion, and lip balms.






No comments:

Post a Comment