Tuesday, May 20, 2014

BIRCHBOX MAY 2014

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX?

Birchbox is a monthly box for $10 while earning points for reviewing products, buying the products and the box.




32 Oral Care Effervescent Breath Crystals -   these are used to brush your teeth when you cannot get to a toothbrush - you put them all into your mouth and scrub them around and then swallow them.




NEXXUS color assure prewash primer, shampoo and conditioner - this set is very nice and I will enjoy using it on my color treated, dry hair.



PIXI Beauty Shea Butter Lip Balm - my favorite thing in the box since I love lip balms and glosses!  Pixi is a brand I have wanted to try so very happy I got this!




WHISH SHAVE CREAM-  This is more of a lotion than cream - it is a lovely lemongrass smell. I love that it is a big enough sample to try a few times.





Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Lotion -  The smell of this is not my favorite but I like how this makes my skin feel - it is not greasy and feels smooth going on.




No comments:

Post a Comment