Thursday, May 29, 2014

WANTABLE BOX: MAKEUP

WHAT'S IN THE MAKEUP BOX?

 One Sunday evening, I happened to be online and someone posted that there was an awesome sale going on over on Wantable, the subscription box site that has 3 different customable boxes.  So many people were on the site that we crashed it but if you e-mailed them, they honored that deal.  The deal is now over of course and my boxes came in the mail TODAY!




I took a quiz that basically asked about my likes and dislikes when it came to makeup - my preferences are listed below.  These can be changed after each box to mix up what you get in your next box!  I love that!  One month I might decide I am sick of blush and want some Lash product - easy to do! I had four items in my dislike pile: brows, eyeliner, Lash Product and Bronzer.  




 Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Apple - a version of this actually came in an Ipsy bag last month but I did not get it.  I do like this but people who have reviewed it said it was a bit drying so I will be sure to wear it with another lip balm.  Most of what I have on my lips is a layering of lip sticks and glosses so this is fine for me! LOVE!




ncLA Nail Lacquer in Not So Sweet -  I love this shade of pink- it's like a cotton candy and since I am a redhead it is one of the best shades for me! I am not lover of nail polishes so the next time I get a Wantable makeup box I will move this to the dislike section. LIKE!



 Vincent Longe Trio Eyeshadow Harem - This is my favorite item in the box - all the three colors are perfect for what I like to wear and its really cute packaging. It is made easy to apply to by having the one two and three on it! LOVE!



La Bella Donna Moonlight Cream-to-Blush Moonlight - I am a fan of blush but prefer the creams and solids rather than loose powders so this again was perfect and the shade is perfect for my fair skin. LOVE!


Wantable has their quiz down to a science and it picked exactly what I told it I liked and shades that I like as well.  This whole box was a plus for me with nothing going to the donate pile - a $1 well spent.  There are many great things about Wantable but I love that they let you skip months when you are not quite ready for another box and they are probably the only sub box that I have seen that is 100% returnable - if you are not happy, you can print off a return label and get your money back!  Really, there is no reason not to join this one!   Their customer service is excellent as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment