Thursday, May 29, 2014

WANTABLE BOX: INTIMATES

WHAT'S IN THE INTIMATES BOX?

So the third and final box from Wantable was the Intimates Box.  I was very pleased with the wide selection the quiz asked about.  This box must be difficult because of sizing.  

Again, Just like the first two, I filled out my quiz and told them what I was looking for in their Intimates selection.  I chose to dislike hosiery, accessories, Tights/leggings, shapewear, and soft bras.  I loved Loungewear, Tanks, Panties, Socks, Pretty & Polished, Fun & Flirty, and Brights.  

Pucker Up Roxanne Babydoll -  This was probably my least favorite thing in the box as I had tried with my quiz to leave out the lingerie.  I wanted something comfy and loungey - so i will be disliking Fun & and Flirty on my updated quiz. DISLIKE!




Rhonda Shear Ahh Seamless Boyshort - These were not me either - I think they are meant to be worn under something as not show your underwear - and I do not wear clothes like that on an everyday basis.  I would have preferred a cute pattern or just boyshort underwear. DISLIKE!




Ozone socks in Victorian Bird Socks Grey -  I love these socks - just the type of thing I wanted to get in this box.  Love the little pattern and the color here.   I had to look at it several times to see the bird.  The tag says these retail for $13.99 too which I do not spend on one pair of socks.  LIKE!


K Bell Mix & Match 10 no shows -  I love these as well - there are ten single socks in non-matching colors and patterns (which is the style now in case you didn't know) and so you are getting 5 pairs of socks to mix and match.  I cannot believe my teenage daughter did not steal these right out of the box - but there is still time ;). LIKE!




I knew going in that this would be the hardest box for them to please me on - but for the $1, I really cannot complain too loudly - I got 6 pairs of socks and a pair of special occasion boyshorts.  Not bad at all! I will be changing my quiz a little to remove Panties, Fun & Flirty and Pretty & Polished.

No comments:

Post a Comment