Sunday, May 11, 2014

Speaking of purses...

JUST FAB

I know my blog says makeup obsessed, but I am also a little purse obsessed.  I signed up for Just Fab probably a year ago and am hooked.   It's a purse, shoe and clothes site where everything is usually $39.95.  Some things are cheaper than that, and some things are more expensive.  But the majority of their site is that price.  You choose to buy or skip at the beginning of the month but can purchase stuff at any time.  You just have to skip or they will bill you the $39.95 and you will have a credit if you didn't pick something out.

My first purse was the Influence purse.  It is a burgundy color and love the handle. I love a tote style purse.



This is The Pantheon and it a nice, big size.  I took it on vacation to Virginia Beach and loved all the extra room for my stuff and the kids' stuff!





I couldn't resist getting the Demsey purse.  I love brown purses too!




My latest purchase was the Signature in peach.  It is very cute.


The following purses are on my want list! 

The Legacy:(which is currently sold out)



And the Brigade:



I really need to find a black purse that I love just as much as these!  I could always get the Brigade in black too??


No comments:

Post a Comment