Monday, May 19, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS....



I am loving the Wantable deal I got last night!  $1 boxes! Super customer service too - the site crashed from everyone trying to get that deal and they honored the coupon! I snagged all three of their boxes: Intimates, Makeup, and Accessories!




So I was looking for the perfect new box to join when I found this... the fortune cookie soap box! It's a quarterly box for $19.99 They are all sold out on the Summer box so I had to sign up for the Fall Box.  Super excited to get this box in August.  And since it is soap, I am very happy with the timing of the boxes.




I have tried makeup boxes, kids boxes, underwear boxes, and will try soap boxes and accessories boxes.  My daughter really wants to try the pet box, BarkBox.  Still waiting on the best deal for that one.



No comments:

Post a Comment