Tuesday, May 20, 2014

LULU BLOSSOM



I was so interested in this body balm when I saw other people had gotten it in their Ipsy bags, that I had to try some for myself.  I ordered three products from the company and this was the best smelling envelope I have ever gotten in the mail!


DREAMSICLE BODY BALMSO this is the Body Balm in dreamsicle that I ordered because other Ipsy members had gotten and we got a 15% OFF code in our Ipsy site.  I love the smell but not to crazy about body balms.  I would prefer a lotion or cream.



BUTTER CREME LIP BALM - Love this little balm - cute and smells incredible.


WHITE ICING SUGAR SCRUB MELT -  This is what I am most interested in trying out - love the smell of this and cannot wait to shower to scrub with this white icing bar.  


No comments:

Post a Comment