Friday, May 16, 2014

IPSY MAY 2014

WHATS IN THE BAG?


Ipsy is a  beauty subscription box for $10 a month.
Ipsy's theme this month was Fresh Picks. 4 to 5 beauty products inside a reusable makeup bag.





Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub - this was the largest of the goodies so it looks like it will be enough to test this scrub out. 



Hang Ten 50 sunscreen - I have never seen a tube of sunscreen this small.  But it is the perfect size to throw in my purse for emergencies - like when you are stuck outside for a few hours unexpectedly. 



Pur -lisse moisturzier - I have a large tube of this that I received in another sub box and I love it.  Now I have a tube for my over night bag as well.



Hey Honey Take it off Mask - I have never heard of this brand - and that is the great thing about sub boxes; it lets you try out something without spending big bucks on a huge size tube.



Pacifica Duo 1 eyeshadow - I have heard of this brand and they sell it at Target too.  I love their lotions and lip balms so I am guessing I will really like this as well.



For the value of my bag, I couldn't be happier!  And the bag is super cute too!



No comments:

Post a Comment