Monday, May 19, 2014

BLUUM BOX MAY



WHATS IN THE BOX?


BLUUM is a monthly box geared toward the age of the child you sign up for.  This was purchased for my nephew who is not quite 4 years old.  I was very pleased with the contents of the box.



SIMPLE FIRST ACTIVITIES  WIPE CLEAN LETTERS - My little nephew will really enjoy this wipe clean letters book with flash cards.  Little kids love anything they get to use a marker on.




BITSY'S BRAINFOOD SWEET POTATO OATMEAL RAISIN SMART COOKIES - these are perfect for my little nephew because he has a milk and nut allergy.  They also came with a coupon to buy more.



ECO KIDS SANDWICH KEEPER WITH ROBOT -  How cute is this little sandwich keeper! It is my favorite thing in the box!  Practical and cute!



SUNNY PATCH HAPPY GIDDY HAT -  I can already picture my cute little red-headed nephew wearing this outside to play!  Super cute and he loves hats!




 KIDZ BANDZ SUN GLASSES - These will also be a big hit as he has pretty blue eyes that need sun protection. 





I would definitely recommend BLUUM box for the value - I paid $24.95 for this box and got that back and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment