Friday, May 2, 2014

Glossybox April 2014

WHATS IN THE BOX?


Glossybox came in the mail at the end of the month and I was very happy with the contents. 
There were five nice size items that included nail polish, lip gloss, massaging lotion, shower gel and an eye 

Glossybox comes in a very cute box and when you open that, and even cuter pink box appears.



It is very nicely decorated and the information card lists all the items in the box and their values.


This is the first look of all the items in this month's box.  The only variations this month are the shade of nail polish by Ciate and the scent of the Caldrea.




CIATE - (esparillades) loved this as soon as I saw it in the box.  Perfect color for me! Beautiful!!






AQUA SPA  - body creme in lavender and Chamomille -  very nice and will use this to give my husband a massage.





CALDREA -  (tea olive lime) body wash - will throw this in to my overnight bag- perfect little size and smells so good!




Bellapierre Cosmestics Supergloss  - (vanilla pink)  lovely lip gloss!  Great value! This is of course my favorite part of this box as it is a lipgloss.  It could have been a nicer bottle for the price of this but its value is more than the price of the Glossybox this month, so I am happy!




LASPLASH COSMETICS EYESHADOW SEALER/BASE - I had never heard of this makeup product before - it is used intensify color and keep your eyeshadow from creasing and smearing.  I will try this out as I always have issues with my eyeshadow.



It was a very good month for Glossybox!  And next promises to be even better 

No comments:

Post a Comment