Saturday, May 31, 2014

LIP FACTORY MAY 2014

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

My Lip Factory finally arrived on the last possible day of May.  Lip Factory is a monthly box that has a variety of makeup even though it does say Lip Factory.  They do several just lip boxes a year but this one was a variety box.


"Spring has Sprung" is the theme of this month's box.  It is a super pretty month too!



MeMeMe Cosmetics Blush Me! Boxed Blush - This is super cute - the packaging, the little blush brush and the color.  One of my favorite things in this month's box. LOVE!




Medusa's Makeup: eyeshadow (Tarzan) - Love this shade of eyeshadow - perfect for me.  It is glittery and love that it is cruelty free. LOVE!


NCLA Nailing Hollywood Nail Wraps - This is probably my least favorite thing in the batch - I think I would have liked it had it been a different color or pattern.  They are a nude color and not something I would pick out even though I like nudes. DISLIKE!


Pari Beauty Lipstick(Pinky Promise) I really like this lipstick - it is a shade I would wear - not too bold or bright and more of a nude color.  Lipsticks and lipglosses are my favorite thing to get in a box so this is a win for me. LOVE!


Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Golden Glow Lip Goss (Classy Champagne) - This is my favorite thing in this month's box - it is a cute package in a great color and I will be putting it right in my lip stick purse bag.   The box says it is non sticky and hydrating.  Love this brand! LOVE!


This was a great month for Lip Monthly and I loved it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment