Sunday, May 11, 2014

ELF Mystery BAG

ELF MYSTERY BAG

When I got the e-mail that ELF was doing there Mystery Bag sale again, I jumped right on it.  The deal is you order $20 in make-up and they send you a bag of makeup worth $21.

Here is a a pic of the makeup I bought : 


 The products I bought to get the sale Mystery Bag:

ELF HYDRATING FACE PRIMER -  $6
STIPPLE BRUSH - $3
LOTION WIPES - $3
HYDRATING UNDER EYE PRIMER - $3
BB CREAM - $6

Here is the pic of the items I received in my Mystery bag:




STUDIO 36-PIECE GEOMETRIC EYESHADOW BOOK - $6
FOUNDATION BRUSH - $5
GEM EYE BLENDING BRUSH - $4
WATERPROOF EYELINER CRAYON (CHAMPAGNE)- $3
SHIMMER LIP GLOSS - $2
ALL OVER COVER STICK - $1 

A few things were not for me, so I gifted them to my sister, but all and all, a great deal!  Definitely spring for this when it happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment