Monday, May 26, 2014

Sun Safety Kit from Sephora!

FUN IN THE SUN


I mentioned the other day that I had purchased the Sephora Sun Safety Kit for $27.  This kit had three different variations with prices at the $27, $32, and $45 dollar levels.  I am happy with this version although I would have like to get the Sugar Lips that the $32 variation had.  I received 11 items for $27.





Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner - I will be passing this tanner onto my sister as I am much to light skinned for it.  




 Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection - I love this size sunscreen for popping in my purse or my kids backpack for field trips and field days.  SO this is perfect for me.


 Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion - I love moisturizers and will use all of this lotion.


 Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50 - I have never heard of this brand and am very excited to try this out.  As a red headed, light skinned, blue eyed person, I can always use sunscreen.



Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ -  This is another sunscreen -  love the little size for everyday use.


Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer - Again, as a light skinned person, I could never pull off this bronzer - a gift for a girlfriend who tans. 


bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent  - I love that this powder has sunscreen in it!  And it is in a shade I can use!




 Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20 - Again, this is perfect for me as it has sunscreen and is a moisturizer.



 Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face - Love that this is a sunscreen specifically for the face.  I can pop this in my purse as well.




Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30- This is also to dark for my fair complexion and I have gotten it before in a set of Stila balms.  I will be passing it along to my sister.


St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse - I will give this a try but I am guessing it will be too much for my pale skin and be passed along. 



So out of the 11 items, I will only be passing along 4 of them.  That is really not bad for the price.  

No comments:

Post a Comment