Thursday, May 29, 2014

WANTABLE BOX: ACCESSORIES

WHAT'S IN THE ACCESSORIES BOX?

This is box 2 of that terrific Wantable deal I got - $1 a box!  This is the Accessories Box review!




I again filled out their quiz to tell them what types of accessories I liked: from colors to style to theme to length of necklace even - it was a very detailed quiz and I could say whether I liked, loved or disliked something.  I chose to dislike rings, scarves, hair accessories, Rock 'n Roll, Boho, and gold tones.  


Hilary sunglasses - I was really hoping to get a pair in my box as I just broke my black pair.  Perfect!  I will be using these before anything else! LOVE


 Stacey Necklace -  I love this long necklace and am glad I made that choice in my quiz - I have seen some of the other necklaces going around and I would not have been happy with them.  This is more my style. LOVE!



 Nichole Earrings - At first, I was kind of MEH about these earrings until I remembered I have the perfect outfit to wear them with that has just enough yellow to pull these off.  I cannot wear a yellow shirt with my red hair but I can pull off a little yellow if it's not all over.
OKAY!


Juliet Bracelet - This is something I would totally pick out at a jewelry party or store.  I love silver and this is me.  So happy with it and it might be my favorite thing in this box.
LOVE!



Another great job by Wantable's team picking this out for me - all four items are keepers and I could not be happier with my selections.  I think I will check no bracelets on the next box I get just because I really have tons and I will probably move watches to the dislike pile because I would never wear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment