Monday, May 26, 2014

CITRUS LANE MAY 2014


WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

Citrus Lane is a children's subscription box that is age appropriate - I selected my nephew's age as he is having a birthday in a few months and I wanted to start getting some items to save up for that.




At first glance, I was quite pleased with the amount of items in the box. 


You receive a detailed card with photo listing what the item is.  I really appreciate when boxes do this.  Sometimes, I would have no idea the use of an item if they did not. 



Goodbyn Hero storage lunch keeper - they sell these at Target and they are awesome.  I will actually be keeping this to take my lunches or send lunches with my kids.


 Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet wipes for Kids - again this is an item we would use at my house so it is not being put in the birthday bin.



Back to Nature Crisy Cheddar Crackers - these remind me of Cheeze-Its.  And we ate the bag as I do not think they would be good months later. 


Crocodile Crock robot watch - I am not really sure my almost 4 year old nephew needs a watch; but it is super cute.



Faber-Castell 12 DuoTop Washable Markers - Again, this is another item my family will totally use, so it will not be going in the Birthday Bin.


BUMPKINS BAGS - These were an add on item for me - I knew we would get a lot of use out of them when packing our lunches.  They were two for $6.95. 


SO Citrus Lane was not a total win for the Birthday Bin this month but I am hopeful for next month - I did get this box at a discount by using a code and am anxious to see if that means next box is better.


No comments:

Post a Comment