Wednesday, May 14, 2014

What I am Loving Wednesdays...

Borrowed from RamblingsofaSuburbanMom, these items are what I am loving this week!





Beauty Smoothie in buttercream delight.... I love this - its a shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath in one - from ULTA.




The round - about caddy from 31.  Loves this little tote.  Perfect for trips to the pool or as a dorm room shower caddy.




This cute little unicorn corkscrew is so fun!  And opening bottles of wine is fun too!



Aden and Anais blanket - this is my fave blanket of all time - I want it and I want to give it to everyone having a baby girl - see below for the one I would give for baby boys!



The Aden and Anais dream blanket in elephant!  So cute!



And of course, since this is a blog also about my makeup obsession, this is the one I am obsessing about this week.  It is a very good hider of those pores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment