Monday, May 5, 2014

MONDAY MUSINGS!

MONDAY 
MUSINGS!


So I was searching online and found these interesting candles, Diamond Candles!  You light them and there is a ring inside every one; it could be valued anywhere from $5 to $500.



How cute are these little ornaments in the likeness of your wedding cake?? So want one for this Christmas!   Aberrant Ornaments will take your wedding cake photo and make it into a wedding ornament for you:




How cute are these little bird feeders?  I really want some on my windows so I can watch birds close up!  The window mounted birdfeeders are such a fun way to bird watch!




My family needs this power dock 5 docking station bad!  Between the four of us, there are three phones, three kindles, and two iPods.  Too bad laptops don't fit there!




Jen










1 comment:

  1. A candle is a beautiful gift to give someone. It says I care about you and want you to have a special gift that makes your home smell absolutely divine.

    ReplyDelete